From: kali on

what is group for MS Word please.. google usenet search is SO BAD I
couldn't find it..

(I typed "microsoft.public." figuring it would give me all groups in
that hierarchy, but of course it couldn't be that simple.. all it
returned was:

microsoft.public.excel.misc and
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

PATHETIC....

also tried:
microsoft.public.ms-word.misc -- not found; and
microsoft.public.msword.misc -- not found.. oh brother...

From: Bob I on
http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?lnk=nhpsfg&hl=en&q=microsoft.public.word

From: kali on

thank you!!!