From: pctimhk on
Dear support,

I am developing a software with VB6 (WinXP SP2, DirectX 9.0c) and using ms
video control (msvidctl) to implement digital tv (dmb-th) watching feature,
but we can't get it work. Code can be run successfully without any error /
warning, but just a black screen with no video and no sound.
Below is the code, is there anything I am missing?

-----------------------------
Option Explicit

Private Const clsBDATuners = "{71985F4B-1CA1-11d3-9CC8-00C04F7971E0}"

Dim mobjTSContainer As New SystemTuningSpaces
Dim objTuningspace As DVBTuningSpace
Dim objTuneRequest As IDVBTuneRequest
Dim Locator As New DVBTLocator

Private Sub Form_Load()

Set objTuningspace = mobjTSContainer("DVB-T")

Set objTuneRequest = objTuningspace.CreateTuneRequest

With Locator
.Bandwidth = 8
.CarrierFrequency = 586000
.Modulation = BDA_MOD_64QAM

End With

With objTuneRequest
.Locator = Locator
.ONID = 32766
.TSID = 1
.SID = 82 ' TVB J2
End With

With Me.MSVidCtl1

.InputActive = Me.MSVidCtl1.InputsAvailable(clsBDATuners).Item(0)

.Stop
.View objTuneRequest
.Build
.Run