From: jo on
Hi I done the Compact and Repair to my database and not much happened no
errors ect but I noticed a table MSysCompactError: It contains
Error Code: -1611
Error Description: Could not find field 'Description'
Error Recid:
ErrorTable: MSysCompactError

I have looked for 'Description' but I cannot find it.
Is the database ok to use? can I delete the table named MSysCompactError?
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
To be safe, create a new empty database and import everything Except the
MSys and USys prefixed tables. Then compact again.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Jerry Whittle on
You may have a corrupt database.

Tony Toews has an excellent web page on database corruption.
Http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

Allen Brown also has excellent info on corruption.
Http://allenbrowne.com/ser-47.html

I have a white paper in a Word document named Fix Corrupt Access Database
towards the bottom this page:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: jo on
Hi I have done as you said and all seems fine. Thank you for your help
Jo

From: florine on

"jo" <jo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:21CAFB04-AB92-4118-8044-6073E088E2AE(a)microsoft.com...