From: jop on
Hi,
I have created files in excel 2003 with VBA and Macro's
When user with excel 07 run those macro's the macro is renamed, it get's a
filename and path to the local drive ofm the user.
So the next user can't excute that macro anu longer.
I saw this also happening with add-inn like khalix for excel.

Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening in an other way than to
just forcing everyone to keep files in the same 03 format?

Thanks, Jop
From: Barb Reinhardt on
I've not seen this problem. How are you calling the macros and what are the
names of the modules and procedures. You may need to post some code.
--
HTH,

Barb Reinhardt