From: jen2018 on
I have set macros to be automatically disabled with a notification but the
message bar doesn't always come up. Does anyone know why this may happen and
how I can fix it please?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

This is confusing, how are you 'automatically' disabling macros and if they
are disabled how are you displaying a message.

--
Mike

question.

From: Gord Dibben on
If the workbooks that don't display the disabled with notification message
bar have been placed in a "Trusted Location" the disabled with notification
will be overridden.

Macros will be enabled.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP