From: 101 for me on
Can anyone write me a macro to open multiple (but not all) hyperlinks on a
worksheet, Thanks!
From: CLR on
Maybe this.......

Sub OpenSome()
Range("A1").Select
Selection.Hyperlinks(1).Follow NewWindow:=False, AddHistory:=True
Application.WindowState = xlNormal
Range("A2").Select
Selection.Hyperlinks(1).Follow NewWindow:=False, AddHistory:=True
Application.WindowState = xlNormal
End Sub

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

From: Gary Brown on
You need to know the name of the TextToDisplay property.
For example, when creating the link below, the TextToDisplay is 'Glenn Beck
Program'.
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add _
Anchor:=Selection, Address:= _
"http://www.glennbeck.com/", _
TextToDisplay:="Glenn Beck Program"

So to pick only specific hyperlinks, have a set of program lines such as...
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks("Glenn Beck Program").Follow _
NewWindow:=False, AddHistory:=True

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: 101 for me on

"101 for me" wrote:

> Can anyone write me a macro to open multiple (but not all) hyperlinks on a
> worksheet, Thanks!

Works great, Thank you so much. Have a great day!
From: 101 for me on

Thanks Gary, the other one worked but I can try your also. Have a great day.