From: Snowskier on
What makes a macro button or its text get bigger when clicked?
From: Dave Peterson on
I don't think anyone knows.

Sometimes, you can delete the old commandbutton and replace it with a new
commandbutton (and change the name so the macro will still work!).

Personally, I've never seen this happen. But lots of people have.

I like to use buttons from the Forms toolbar with the macros located in a
General module -- and assigned to that forms button.

I very rarely use the commandbutton from the control toolbox toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson

Pages: 1
Prev: Excel tol .dat file