From: Asraf on
Yes i'm very sure. by calculating all cells in D will slow down the macro.
but if we can select several cell which is only "cell with data", it will
increace the speed for calculation and the macro will not stuck in
"calculating" progress for a long period.

just assume if my lookup_array and lookup_value data is 30000 rows long..
how long it will take to match if we selecting all D as a lookup_array,
compare with selecting just "cell with data".

From: Dave Peterson on
When you created a new worksheet and populated 10 rows with data, what was the
difference in times using the different ranges?

--

Dave Peterson
From: Asraf on
The difference is my data will be increase day by day and not a constant.
thats why i need a macro which can count row with data which will select the
last row with data as my lookup_array. thanks to Jacob Skaria for the light
he gave. he sure a excel monster.