From: T.F. on
I have written a macro to adjust 24 colums to various widths. However, when
I run the macro, it applies only 3 of the column widths to all 24 columns. I
now have a worksheet with 3 different widths instead of 24 different widths.
Any idea why the program ignored the other 21 widths I set?
--
T.F.
From: Jim Thomlinson on
post your code...