From: Randy on
I have a vlookup under inventory, orders & POs, I need to copy and paste it
to the end of that range, then go to the next section and paste. This need to
continue through many different ranges, and the number of rows could change.
Any ideas.

I did name the ranges ie "tissue", and "paper towels", maybe there is a way
to copy formula from 1st row throughout all range names, but that still
leaves the remaining rows in the first range.

Any help would be appreciated

Paper Products - WASHROOM TISSUE
Proteus Open Open
Description Inventory Orders P.O.s
11375 RESPONSE 241 1154 1100
11440 RESPONSE
14800 ECO SOFT

Paper Products - PAPER TOWELS
Proteus Open Open
Description Inventory Orders P.O.s
RK600E ROLL - BROWN
SK1850A SINGLEFOLD-BROWN

--
Randy
From: Gary''s Student on
This little macro takes the formula in the first cell in a pre-defined range
and copies it to the other cells in that range:

Sub CopyDemo()
Dim r1 As Range, r2 As Range
Set r2 = Range("SampleRange")
Set r1 = r2(1)
r1.Copy
r2.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas
End Sub

You would need to loop over your other Named Ranges.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003