From: PsyberFox on
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone...

Hi there and thank you in advance for any help.

I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table.
One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot
table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How
can have this field default to the latest value in this field.

Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by
week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date
or week field. If the date field is selected, I would like the macro to
change this to the latest available date (captured on an Access database and
pivot is updated via ODBC) and likewise for the week field.

Thank you kindly,