From: Ken G on
I have a list of daily data that is one day per row, I need a macro to trim
it back from daily data to weekly data retaining only Friday's data for each
week, so I need to delete 4 rows, skip a row and delete the next 4 rows etc.
The list is currently about 400 rows. (Excel 2003)
From: Rich Locus on
OssieMac:

It looks like we are on the "same page". We must have posted seconds apart.

--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC

From: Jacob Skaria on
Ken, refer
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales/help/help_en-us.htm#RateAPostAsAnswer

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Don Guillett on
Instead of deleting why not just filter on Friday...
However, if you insist, work from the bottom up

Sub deleteallbutfriday()
mc = "a" 'change to suit
For i = Cells(Rows.Count, mc).End(xlUp).Row To 5 Step -5
Rows(i - 4).Resize(4).Delete
Next i
End Sub

--