From: puiuluipui on
Hi, i need to write in A1 a number and a macro to search in a folder for a
picture with this name and then to display this picture.
If i write 22942 and run the macro, then the macro to search in a folder and
to find and display in curent sheet, the picture 22942.
Can this be done?
Thanks!
From: Gord Dibben on
Sub Insert_Pic()
ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert ( _
"C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Pictures\" & _
Range("A1") & ".jpg")
End Sub

Adjust path and filetype to suit

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP