From: Larry Fitch on
Please disregard my previous posting.. I explained it very badly !!!!

I have a macro that will let me search for the location of an Excel file and
import the data from that file-

Dim wb As Workbook
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show ThisWorkbook.Path
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
wb.ActiveSheet.Range("A4:E30").Copy _
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Non Account Activity - Brokaw").Range("CA4")
wb.Close False
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

What I would like to do is modify this so that I can source 2 different
sheets in the same file and have the data from both of them
imported at the same time..

Is this possbile ?

--
Thanks

Larry
From: paul.robinson on
Hi
You need 2 copies of this line

wb.ActiveSheet.Range("A4:E30").Copy _
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Non Account Activity - Brokaw").Range("CA4")

replace Activesheet with Worksheets("TheSheetName") in each case and
the range info as required.
regards
Paul

From: Larry Fitch on