From: Amin on
hi i try creating a macro to transfer data from one sheet to another but the
pasting is becoming tricky to me. i want to be able paste more than one row
or just one row depending on the data enterd in the transfer area. my macro
is using the relative ref and it paste the first 4 rows i selected correct
but when i used one row it not right

i will like to paste either more or less rows but it should always go to the
next available row thanks
From: Rick Rothstein on
What is the "transfer area"? A little more detail about your setup, what you
want to copy and where would be helpful. Also, posting the code you have
that works for multiple rows but not for single rows would be useful to us
too.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Don Guillett on
As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Amin on
hi thanks for the advice, here is the recording i made.

Sub Macro10()
'
' Macro10 Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+t
'
Sheets("firstpage").Select
Range("A3:I9").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Inventory").Select
Range("A2").Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Sheets("firstpage").Select
Range("Form[[PRODUCT ID]:[UNIT PRICES]]").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.ClearContents
Range("Form[[CUSTOMER NAME]:[CONTACT NUMBER]]").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("A3").Select

End Sub

all i want to do is paste what ever data has been enterd into the designated
transfer rows whether is one row or i have more than one row it should always
use the next available empty row under the last row with data.

From: Don Guillett on
Try this ONE liner to move values. I may have made a wrong assumption that
the cells tocopy are the same as those to delete????

sub cuttoodstsht()
Sheets("firstpage").Range("A3:I9").cut
Sheets("Inventory").Range("A2").end(xlDown).Offset(1)
end sub

If this doesn't work

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel