From: Alex Hammerstein on
Hi

Quick question - can Excel Templates contain macros?

Thanks

From: Stefi on
Quick answer: Yes.
--
Regards!
Stefi

From: Dave Peterson on
Yes.

But I'm not sure if I would. When those macros need updating (and they always
do!), it'll be difficult/impossible to find all the existing workbooks that have
been created from that template (or copies of the workbooks based on that template).

I'd consider creating an addin that contained the code (a single addin) and
sharing that with the users who need the macros.