From: Simon Waters on
On Tuesday 13 April 2010 10:16:49 Bob Eastbrook wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Simon Waters <simonw(a)zynet.net> wrote:
> > Your post appears mangled beyond hope of direct assistance.
>
> Are you saying that the message was improperly formatted?

No I'm saying I don't think you aren't administering "example.com"
or "example.org".

I've exchanged email the person who use to administer them now and then, and
he doesn't need my help with DNS configuration issues - well not very
often ;)

But generally best not to obfuscate here, especially on issues relating to
DNS.