From: Roland on
Hi
I can not kreate a new mailbox store policy due to error message c1034a9D
"You dont have read permissin on the administratve group containeng ten
public folder tree"
I can´t find where to change. Have but every possible permission but it
still dont work
From: William Lefkovics [MVP] on
Are you trying to create another mailbox store on Exchange Standard?