From: S D on
Hello!

When I use:

Get-MailboxRegionalConfiguration -Identity user

I get:
#TYPE
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.Management.MailboxRegionalConfiguration
"PSComputerName","RunspaceId","DateFormat","Language","DefaultFolderNameMatchingUserLanguage","TimeFormat","TimeZone","Identity","IsValid"
"computer.domain","IDCode","d.M.yyyy","sl-SI","False","H:mm","Central Europe
Standard Time",,"True"

As you can see Identity is empty, so I can't set anything in
mailboxregionalconfiguration.
How to change this identity. Everything else of user's mailbox is working
OK.

Thanks for help in advance

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4837 (20100205) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
There's nothing to get until you've set it. Run
Set-MailboxRegionalConfiguration -Identity user and setttings, and then run
Get-MailboxRegionalConfiguration and there should be something to see.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..