From: Metspitzer on
Screen shot:
http://i47.tinypic.com/33jlqfq.jpg

Because I use VNC with a larger screen than my remote monitor, I have
to scroll down and to the right.

When I open Explorer it is always too high and to the left.

Is there any way to force Explorer to open in a different spot?

I have set the settings in the screen shot, but the window always
opens larger and higher than I want it too.
From: dadiOH on
Metspitzer wrote:
> Screen shot:
> http://i47.tinypic.com/33jlqfq.jpg
>
> Because I use VNC with a larger screen than my remote monitor, I have
> to scroll down and to the right.
>
> When I open Explorer it is always too high and to the left.
>
> Is there any way to force Explorer to open in a different spot?

1. Open Windows Explorer

2. Size and position it as you wish

3. Close Windows Explorer.

That does it normally, don't know if the same with VNC.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...