From: Wmeyer2 on
How do I from a UserForm bring up a particular wookboob sheet to enter data
in dependant upon the results of testing weather another wooksheets cell True
or False condition, or Do I HAVE TO make these entries from a UserForm?
From: Otto Moehrbach on
That's confusing. Post back and tell us what you have and what you want to
do. HTH Otto

From: Gord Dibben on
Otto

>That's confusing.

I thought maybe it was just me<g>

Gord

From: Paul Robinson on
Hi
Not sure what you want
Maybe:
If Worksheets("FirstSheet").Range("A1").Value = TRUE then
Worksheets("SecondSheet").Range("C3").Value = 7
end if

this can be run in a sub without a Userform. A Userform would be
needed if the User needs to pick the sheet name "FirstSheet" or
"SecondSheet" from a list of sheets for example (or the value 7, or
the range "C3" etc).
regards
Paul

On Mar 23, 10:16 pm, Wmeyer2 <Wmey...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> How do I from a UserForm bring up a particular wookboob sheet to enter data
> in dependant upon the results of testing weather another wooksheets cell True
> or False condition, or Do I HAVE TO make these entries from a UserForm?

Pages: 1
Prev: Columns Grouped
Next: Pivot Items Visible