From: Reza on
Hi all;

In WSUS we can see two set of the following updates each month:

* Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

* Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - IE Version

My question is, what is the differences between these two updates?

Thanks
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
WSUS newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services

WSUS Support forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads

From: Harry Johnston [MVP] on
The IE version runs when IE is being installed, if setup is told to allow
dynamic updates.

Harry.

--
Harry Johnston