From: ~BD~ on

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I do not have that issue and cannot replicate it either. Nice try but
>you will not get Dustin for this

What an odd comment.

Dustin no longer has *any* connection with Malwarebytes.

He said so, I'm sure, on Scorched-Earth.

Please explain yourself, Peter Foldes.

--
Dave - crossposted ........ with apologies to RonNNN

From: Peter Foldes on
David

That one also flew by you. David you are so ignorant and stupid that you should be
exhibited in the Believe It or Not records and Museum. Every time you do these
postings you do make yourself look like a complete fool

Hint to your answer
George Orwell vs. Dustin Cook

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com>

| David

| That one also flew by you. David you are so ignorant and stupid that you should be
| exhibited in the Believe It or Not records and Museum. Every time you do these
| postings you do make yourself look like a complete fool

| Hint to your answer
| George Orwell vs. Dustin Cook

Like this had to go to; alt.politics.scorched-earth

--
Dave

From: Peter Foldes on
Apologize to George Orwell . My mistake. It should have read as per below

Dave U Random vs Dustin Cook