From: ordnance1 on
How can I edit the code below to enter the password snow (I use a password on
the protected sheet to keep people from makeing unwanted changes)

Also I need code to reprotect the worksheet at the end addining the password
snow.

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'

'
ActiveSheet.Unprotect
End Sub
From: Mike H on
Sub Macro1()
ActiveSheet.Unprotect password:="snow"
End Sub

Note snow is case sensitive
--
Mike

question.

From: Gord Dibben on
Sub UnProtect()

ActiveSheet.UnProtect Password:="snow"

Run some code to do things and when complete reprotect

ActiveSheet.Protect Password:="snow"

End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP