From: Callion Lionel on
Hello evribody,
I'm trying to use MathLink with my diff eq library written in cpp, but I am
encoutering some problems. Actually these are the error I got:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _stdlink
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MLAnswer
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MLMain

and it looks quite strange because I followend all the instructions from the
development kit Guide.
Any suggestion is appreciated,

Merci
Cal

From: Carlos on

I can`t tell you a solutiuon, but, perhaps you could try
to use some sample code already presetn in your computer
when you install Mathematica on your computer

hope this helps,
Carlos.

From: stevew on
MLAnswer, MLMain, and stdlink are defined when you create and process a
MathLink template (.tm) file with mcc or mprep. You will need to create
a template file and add the resulting .c file to the list of files you are
compiling/linking into your executable.

Steve Wilson
Senior Network/System Protocol Developer
Wolfram Research Inc.

> "Callion Lionel" <ouvert75coeur(a)yahoo.fr> escribi=F3 en el mensaje
>> Hello evribody,
>> I'm trying to use MathLink with my diff eq library written in cpp, but I
>> am
>> encoutering some problems. Actually these are the error I got:
>>

>> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _stdlink
>> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MLAnswer
>> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MLMain
>>

>> and it looks quite strange because I followend all the instructions from
>> the
>> development kit Guide.
>> Any suggestion is appreciated,

Pages: 1