From: Randy Yates on
I'd appreciate pointers to Matlab code that models and
simulates various multipath environments.
--
% Randy Yates % "My Shangri-la has gone away, fading like
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % the Beatles on 'Hey Jude'"
From: Andreas Lobinger on
Aloha,

Am Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:22:00 +0000 schrieb Randy Yates:
> I'd appreciate pointers to Matlab code that models and
> simulates various multipath environments

Why not try the obvious:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadCategory.do

-> Communications -> Wireless

Wishing a happy day
LOBI
From: Viognier on

In MATLAB communications toolbox are multipath channel models. Do help
on 'rayleighchan' and 'ricianchan' functions.

-V