From: Cautious Nerd on

"David H. Lipman" wrote:
>From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
>|| It is in alt.comp.anti-virus It's a News Server problem !
>| I see the thread in; m.p.s.v, a.c.v and a.c.a-v and all are on my Verizon News server.
>Let me modify the above statement. I access m.p.s.v via the MS News Server, not Verizon
>even though Verizon carries it..

I was hoping that it was just a newserver problem, but wasn't sure.
Strange that the newserver problem only afflicts one NG. But hey, I
don't pretend to understand the policies with which the newserver is
administered.

C. Nerd

From: Peacekeeper on

| David,
|
| I included in my post the reply by Peacekeeper saying that he would
| post to the McAfee forum. That's what I was referring to. His
| headers show that he restricted his reply to alt.comp.anti-virus.
However,
| this thread seems to be no longer present in that NG, at least in one
| alternate newserver that I checked.

Cautious ....by my post i meant I will ask or Tech our our private forum if
he has seen this occur. the forum is not accessable to mear mortals:)

Our Tech is off training other mcafee staff so will not read the post I made
till Friday US time...

Sorry for the confusion...
Peace

From: Cautious Nerd on
Peacekeeper wrote:

> Cautious ....by my post i meant I will ask or Tech our our private forum if
> he has seen this occur. the forum is not accessable to mear mortals:)
>
> Our Tech is off training other mcafee staff so will not read the post I made
> till Friday US time...

Thanks for clarifying, Peacekeeper. And appreciate the inside inquiry.

C. Nerd

From: Peacekeeper on

"Cautious Nerd" <Cautious(a)Nerd.com> wrote in message
> Peacekeeper wrote:
>
> > Cautious ....by my post i meant I will ask or Tech our our private forum
if
> > he has seen this occur. the forum is not accessable to mear mortals:)
> >
> > Our Tech is off training other mcafee staff so will not read the post I
made
> > till Friday US time...
>
> Thanks for clarifying, Peacekeeper. And appreciate the inside inquiry.
>
> C. Nerd

Gees I need to watch what I type too many errors.

Re our tech sorry monday is the earliest he will return.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Next: suspicious new user in windows