From: Terry R. on
On 4/27/2010 6:18 PM On a whim, Michael T pounded out on the keyboard

> <catatonic-state(a)today.com> wrote:
>> I hate McAfee.....
>>
>> Be wise, get rid of the POS.
>>

> Or, conversely you might say, "Your mileage may vary."
>
> On my computer McAfee Security Center has blocked a half-dozen viruses in
> 2010 alone.
>
> So if my PC takes a slight performance hit, no problemo.
>
> Michael T.
> Senior Software Engineer

A performance hit is one thing. To cause Windows not to boot, that's
another. I would think a SSE would know that.

Terry R.
From: Andy on
Fact is that was last Wednesday's update in the am by the night time MacAfee
had relised a fixed patch update for that day .
why are you complaining about a one day problem over a week ago.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS