From: Chuck on
WMP10M keeps categorizing my music incorrectly. On the library on my PC
the tags are correct and everything is categorized correctly (albums,
artists, tracks, etc.) but when I either sync it or copy the files to my
smartphone I get things like..,

- Same exact album name listing twice under one artist. Some songs are
in one and some on the other.
- Album and artist names showing as "unknown" even though they are
correct in my library on the PC.

I've already tried running "update library" but it did not fix it. This
is really frustrating. Other MP3 apps that I've downloaded for trial
like Kinoma FreePlay and Pocket Tunes show things correctly. How do I
fix it in WMPM? I really dont want to have to pay for functionality that
ought to *just work*.

TIA