From: Tommy on
Hi.

I have configured Media Player 12 that it does not connect to the internet
in order that my tagged mp3 files will stay intact as they are.

The whole mp3 collection of about 100 GB is perfectly tagged and got
embedded album art.

Anyway, Media player is not reading the embedded album art or better it is
resizing it to about 240x240.

Is there a way that the embedded album art is displayed in the same size
that was embedded into the mp3 file ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
From: PvdG42 on

"Tommy" <Tommy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> I have configured Media Player 12 that it does not connect to the internet
> in order that my tagged mp3 files will stay intact as they are.
>
> The whole mp3 collection of about 100 GB is perfectly tagged and got
> embedded album art.
>
> Anyway, Media player is not reading the embedded album art or better it is
> resizing it to about 240x240.
>
> Is there a way that the embedded album art is displayed in the same size
> that was embedded into the mp3 file ?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,

You'll get a lot more interest in a discussion group for WMP. This group is
for .NET programming discussions.

Go here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/default.aspx

Click on the Newsgroups link on the right.

Pages: 1
Prev: DotNetFx 4.0 won't install
Next: ListView