From: ZipCurs on
Hello Joel,

I have just gotten back to this. Thanks for your suggestion, but my limited
skills did not lead to a solution following this path. I am moving closer to
a workable solution using the wmp.dll on a UserForm, but still have some
issues that I may be asking about in a separate post.

Thanks for your help.

ZipCurs