From: Geek With Social Skills on
Commodore Computer Club (C64club.com) is now meeting at:

Pied Piper Pizza
12300 NE Fourth Plain Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98682

Our next scheduled meeting tomorrow Friday June 25, 2010 from 6:00 pm
until midnight. After this meeting, we will start meeting the first
Friday of every month (no longer every Friday) at the same time and
place. It just happens that the first Friday in July is one week after
this meeting, which is July 2, 2010.

A lot of hardware and software will be on hand, but feel free to bring
your C64, C128, Amiga, etc to the meeting... the more hardware and
software the better for everyone.

If you are in the Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR area, we'd love to see
you at the meetings... lots of tables, electrical outlets to plug in
equipment, good food and drinks, plus so much more.

Special guest Robert Bernardo from the FCUG – Fresno Commodore Users
Group will be present at the meeting as well, so that should make for
extra good times and conversations.

Check out http://www.c64club.com for more information.

From: RobertB on
On Jun 24, 2:28 pm, Geek With Social Skills
<geekwithsocialski...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Special guest Robert Bernardo from the FCUG – Fresno Commodore Users
> Group will be present at the meeting as well, so that should make for
> extra good times and conversations.

Whoa! After one engine mishap (repaired after 2 hours)
and 10+ hours of driving, I made it late to the meeting.

But at least I got there,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group

http://videocam.net.au/fcug
July 24-25 Commodore Vegas Expo v6 -
http://www.portcommodore.com/commvex
From: RobertB on
C64 Club meetings are now once a month on the first Friday.

Photos of the June 25 C64 Club meeting are now at

http://www.commodorecomputerclub.com/photos-june-25-2010/#more-416

A recap of that meeting is at

http://www.commodorecomputerclub.com/june-25-2010-meeting-major-win/

Back in California,