From: Geoffrey Swetz Geoffrey on
Hello.
I have a person who travels extensively in multiple timezones.
I schedule meetings for him that take place when he gets back to the Eastern
timezone, however he often is in another timezone when they are scheduled and
show up in his outlook calendar at the wrong time (as if he will still be in
the other timezone when the meeting takes place)
how can i handle this?
thanks

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
They should adjust as he changes the time zone. If they are off an hour,
verify the time zone and DST settings are correct and all time zone updates
are installed.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?