From: miladhatam on
Hi
I've created a beautiful menu that are like a tab bar and it has some
title in middle of every cells but i should only click on the text to
redirect to its URL page . I tried to solve it but couldn't !
It is so strange ! Of course i specially want to use asp.net (c# )
control ,no CSS only or no java script ! :)
Please help me !
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Mar 5, 9:44 am, "miladha...(a)gmail.com" <miladha...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi
> I've created a beautiful menu that are like a tab bar and it has some
> title in middle of every cells but i should only click on the text to
> redirect to its URL page . I tried to solve it but couldn't !
> It is so strange ! Of course i specially want to use asp.net (c# )
> control ,no CSS only or no java script  ! :)
> Please help me !

This is by design. You should click on the link to be redirected.

Pages: 1
Prev: nested gridview
Next: Handling exceptions in WCF