From: Hagesfeld on
I am trying to set up a merge subscription between two servers. They
had a merge subscription, and it stopped working inplexicably. In
trying to remove the prior subscriptions and re-enable replication, I
removed all the replication tables and stored procedures and recreated
them. I have also disabled and re-enabled replication on the
subscription server multiple times.

The error I get is "Invalid object name 'sysmergeschemachange'" (error
# 208). This causes "Process could not deliver the snapshot to the
Subscriber." I have tried dropping and re-adding the
sysmergeschemachange table on the subscriber, without luck.

Any ideas?
From: Paul Ibison on
When you removed the replication, did you drop the distributor and run
sp_removedbreplication on each replicated database. If not, and it is
possible right now, I'd do it this way. After that you can script in the
publication as per usual.
HTH,
Paul Ibison