From: hmsawyer on
I have 2 reports that are being generated from a system. I need to merge the
information in both into one report and unfortunately the system cannot do it
that way since it is pulling information from 2 separate tables.

The common field between the 2 is name. However, in one the name is
reported in two separate cells, A2 for FN (John), and B2 for LN (Smith). In
the other spreadsheet, it is reported in one cell; A2 reads "John Q. Smith".
The rest of the cells have other information that needs to all be tied to the
name in one of the spreadsheets or the other. I'm looking for an easier way
to combine the information without copying and pasting.

Also, would saving or exporting any of these as CSV files affect anything?
Thank you.