From: LCC on
This specification is hereby declared public domain, with no copyright
or patent protection. Merry Christmas!

Use the specification "Merry Christmas 2" to generate your random
number seeds, or some other method which is both reproducible and
tough to crack.
http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/17f6d1c8b35bebe1?hl=en

This is another bitwise encryption technique, very time consuming. It
also suffers from a bloat of a factor of 8 from input to output data.
If that turns you off, goodbye...
The output data stream is produced by a random number generator which
is decoupled from the RNG used to encode and decode the data. The less
reproducible it is, the better.

This technique encodes one bit of input per byte of random noise
output. It uses 32 bit integer values from a random number generator
to specify how the input bit is determined from the random noise. Each
32 bit value contains 8 pairs of values - a bit value, and 3 bits
specifying a bit position (0-7). The current random noise byte is
processed to XOR with the bit value at the specified bit position to
produce a result, repeated using the current result 7 more times. The
parity of the result is then compared to the input bit. If it matches,
then the original random noise byte value is passed through to output.
Otherwise the value is ignored and the next random noise value is
processed until a match occurs.

To generate the 32 bit integer random numbers, use an initialization
value pulled from a table of random number seeds. Another table would
specify how often to change random number seeds. Yet another table
could specify the index to the random number seed table which is to be
used for each change of seed, rather than simply scrolling through the
table. Use your imagination...

Preparing this document took one hour. I welcome comments on this
thread regarding its usefulness. To date I have received no
compensation in any form for any of my "Merry Christmas" cryptography
posts. If you would like to change that, then please deposit something
to PayPal account claylonnie(a)comcast.net

Lonnie Courtney Clay / Laughing Crazy Coot / TARZAN Chic Logo Guy

Pages: 1
Prev: Merry Christmas 8
Next: Merry Christmas 10