From: Pink hq on
I currently use Vista Home Basic. Clean install 7 days ago. MSN LIVE
messenger will not log in. I get the error code: 80048820. I did clear cache,
unticked security - Check for server certificate revocation. Restarted IE
after 'apply and ok'. Still nothing.. restarted pc. nothing.

HELP please someone :)
--
I love Weeble and Bob
From: shqipe lena on
On 10 Sep, 04:11, Pink hq <Pin...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I currently use Vista Home Basic. Clean install 7 days ago. MSN LIVE
> messenger will not log in. I get the error code: 80048820. I did clear cache,
> unticked security - Check for server certificate revocation. Restarted IE
> after 'apply and ok'. Still nothing.. restarted pc. nothing.
>
> HELP please someone   :)
> --
> I love Weeble and Bob

te dua ty jetoj per dashurin ton e tash dua me vdek se dashurija jon
per ne me sjeton