From: Helena Vilardo Helena on

"StephenB" wrote:

> "updated the Windows Live account profile ID" in what way?
> What is the specific error you get when trying to login with your ID? Did you
> cancel your LiveID perhaps?
> -steve
>
> Ange <Ange(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi Stephen,
> >
> >I encountred the same problem after I updated the Windows Live account
> >profile ID. Is there a way to retrieve all my contacts details back from the
> >orginal account. Now when trying to login, it simply says that my account
> >does not exist. Please help. Thanks.
> >I contacted the Window Live ID support however they only provide the general
> >trouble shooting steps.
> >I need to find out what happened to my account before and after the updating
> >activity. How can I retrieve the contacts information back from my orginal
> >account.
>
> --
> Stephen Boots
> MVP Windows Live
> Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
> sboots(a)mvps.org

Error80048821
It does´nt works. MSN sukcs off.
From: StephenB on
Helena Vilardo <Helena Vilardo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Error80048821
>It does�nt works. MSN sukcs off.

See http://www.windowslive.com/Connect/Post/ccd8eb13-f480-4102-a50a-455cb15c6ad6

You've already cross posted to the two Messenger newsgroups, but the only one
you should have pasted to was microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger.
Providing a little more information about your issue would also be useful if you
desire some guidance or assistance.

The link I provided above advises you to contact Support at a URL that is no
longer the path t0 Support, though.
Help and Support for Windows Live Messenger (downloaded from
http://download.live.com) can be found here:
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=2

-steve
--