From: Shaun on
Hi! I have the same problem. I managed to add some from my Privacy
tab inside Options. However, some contacts are still missing. Is there
anyway I can get it back?
From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Greetings Shaun,

If they're not listed in http://people.live.com then no, unless you logged into another
machine with Messenger and haven't logged in there since (in which case you can use the
cached data to retrieve them).

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"Shaun" <Shaun(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi! I have the same problem. I managed to add some from my Privacy
> tab inside Options. However, some contacts are still missing. Is there
> anyway I can get it back?

Pages: 1
Prev: bogus invitation
Next: Winhttp.dll not found