From: kdestef1 on

Has anyone had this happen to them yet?

I have created an SPC line chart with my data. I add my titles, logo,
copyright info, etc. Everything looks great. I save and close it. When
upon opening it again, everything within the chart is distorted. The Y
axis is about 1" high, the images and copyright I inserted are huge and
distorted. So I basically need to go back in and readjust all elements
of the chart to original size and shape. It's driving me crazy!

However, what I have noticed, is that once you open the chart for the
first time in 2007 version, it does this, you fix it and it doesn't seem
to happen again until someone else tries opening the file (who hasn't
done so yet with 2007 version) and it does it all over again. So it
seems to be a one time occurrence with this glitch except if you have
shared files and someone needs to access it.

Let me know if this has happened to anyone else. And if you were able
to fix, please let me know how you did so! Thanks!

--
kdestef1
kdestef1's Profile: 1719

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz