From: Marketing Excel. Merger of Cells Marketing Excel. Merger of on
Hey Guys,

I work for a Marketing company and every week i am inundated with data to
present in a clear and concise way to board members. I have cells that are
presented like this:

10 11 12 13 14
10 11 12 13 14
10 11 12 13 14
10 11 12 13 14
20 21 22 23 24
20 21 22 23 24
20 21 22 23 24
20 21 22 23 24

So what I have been doing is spending about 2hours a week merging cells. I
would highlight the four 10's and merge; highlight the four 11's and merge.
I want to know if there is a way to select all data and for excel to know how
to group them together so it looks like this:

10 11 12 13 14

20 21 22 23 24

etc etc. The word i want to use is.. "merge similar cells"

please help my carple tunnel
From: Russell Dawson on
On the data tab select remove duplicates after selecting your range
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.