From: Zaur on
Hi!

On many computers in our LAN when we run the report wizzard in Microsoft
Access, somewhere in the middle of the proccess we receive the following
error:
There was a problem building the form or report.

It's the same even on standard template databases.
Someone encountered the same issue before?

From: Zaur on
OK. The problm is resolved now :)

The reason was setting default paper format on network printers. Or
selecting locally installed printer.