From: mowens on
I am using Microsoft Query to pull a subset of a large excel file however two
of my columns which are suppose to be numbers are not pulling in the negative
numbers. If I look at the query in microsoft database the number shows up as
a date/time string. I've tried formatting the original number as a number
but the query still won't read the negative number. How do I get the query
to read a negative number as a number and not a date.
From: Eduardo on
Hi
Highlight the columns and format as a date