From: Rob Christiansen on

For some reason i can't post my question with microsoft! Maybe you can
answer.
..
i have worked in C prior to this for 25 yrs and ASP for 7 yrs. i now
starting out in ASP.NET.
Just a few days ago i downloaded "Microsoft Visual Web Developerr 2010
Express."
I take code i wrote for ASP, and change the extension to .aspx. I can
call up the code with "MVWD,"
but how do i run or executed it?

crazyswede

From: nick on
On May 16, 6:17 pm, Rob Christiansen <robb_christian...(a)q.com> wrote:
> For some reason i can't post my question with microsoft! Maybe you can
> answer.

> i have worked in C prior to this for 25 yrs and ASP for 7 yrs. i now
> starting out in ASP.NET.

I'm sorry. ;)

> Just a few days ago i downloaded "Microsoft Visual Web Developerr 2010
> Express."
> I take code i wrote for ASP, and change the extension to .aspx.

Your work has just begun.

> I can
> call up the code with "MVWD,"
> but how do i run or executed it?

You need a web server to run it. IIS if you have a version of Windows
installed that will run it ('pro' or 'server' or similar), or the
ASP.NET development server if you just want to test. Also I hear good
things about UltiDev Cassini, and then there's the apache2 + mod_mono
option.

Pages: 1
Prev: Achat Kamagra en ligne ici
Next: Closure bug