From: Jack Waugh on
When I navigate to update.microsoft.com, I am offered a software component
signed by "Microsoft Windows Component Publisher" verified by "Microsoft
Windows Verification Intermediate PCA". Do these outfits represent
Microsoft, or are they some scam to install malware?
From: Ǝиçεl on
It helps those answering your questions if you provide your operating system
and service pack information (e.g. Windows XP SP2, Vista SP1) and your
browser with version number (e.g. IE7) .