From: msu91 on
Error Code: 0x80070663
Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715)
Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312)
Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982331)

I m trying to install this three updates but it's always says instalation
failed.
I tried in automatic update and in internet explorer. neither of these
worked. my computer always says new updates found.
my laptop is running on XP MEDIA CENTER EDITION. I am running MS office 2007.
From: Rodd Black Rodd on
im getting the same messages and the same problem. i keep hiding them and
they keep coming back, getting a little bit annoying