From: Kelly******** on

I have been using excel to track RC race points the workbook is getting
rather large as far as pages go. Each page is setup about the same as far as
how it calculates stuff they are just different types of cars. Is there
another program I could use instead of excel to slim line this and make it
simpler
Here is a link to what it looks like now
[url=http://www.wichitarcraceway.com/wrcrw/raceresults/2010/points/arena_truck.htm]sample[/url]
From: ozgrid.com on
The most common mistake Excel users make is spreading related data over
multiple Worksheets when 1 will suffice. Use 1 Worksheet, with appropriate
column headings as your raw database. From that 1 Worksheet you can easily
display user friendly data.

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelSpreadsheetDesign.htm

--
Regards