From: tolkamp on
The GNAT GPL 2009 4.3.1 runs perfect on my desktop computer with
windows 7.
Now I have installed the same GPL version on my laptop, also with
windows 7.
When the GPL is started a system error window is displayed with the
text:
"The program cannot be started because libgthread-2.0-0.dll is missing
on your computer. May be you can solve the problem be installing again
the program".
I have installed the GPL again but the same error occurs. The missing
file is available in directory C:GNAT/2009/bin.
After clicking 5 times on the OK button of the error window the GPL
starts with the welcome window.
Now I have created a project and checked the source file on syntax,
this results in the error:
"Could not locate executable on path: gnatmake".
What is going wrong?
From: J-P. Rosen on
tolkamp a �crit :
> The GNAT GPL 2009 4.3.1 runs perfect on my desktop computer with
> windows 7.
> Now I have installed the same GPL version on my laptop, also with
> windows 7.
> When the GPL is started a system error window is displayed with the
> text:
> "The program cannot be started because libgthread-2.0-0.dll is missing
> on your computer. May be you can solve the problem be installing again
> the program".
> I have installed the GPL again but the same error occurs. The missing
> file is available in directory C:GNAT/2009/bin.
> After clicking 5 times on the OK button of the error window the GPL
> starts with the welcome window.
> Now I have created a project and checked the source file on syntax,
> this results in the error:
> "Could not locate executable on path: gnatmake".
> What is going wrong?

Check that C:\GNAT\2009\bin is on your path...

J-P. Rosen (rosen(a)adalog.fr)