From: Dennis Krohn on
error popup
Storage Memory
Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased,
other programs may not be able to start. Use File Explorer to delete files
that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card.
Storage memory shows 129.55 MB 129.40 in use
How do I remove some files to make space? How I findout where the files
are so can free up some space?

From: Todd Allcock on
At 10 Dec 2009 00:07:12 -0800 Dennis Krohn wrote:
> error popup
> Storage Memory
> Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not
increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use File Explorer
to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage
card.
> Storage memory shows 129.55 MB 129.40 in use
> How do I remove some files to make space? How I findout where the
files are so can free up some space?

Often the culprits are IE mobile's cache (clear it in IE Mobile: Menu,
Tools, Options, Memory, Delete Files) or an accidental keypress of the
Voice record button that creates a long recording filling available memory.
Look in "Notes" for a file named "Recording" followed by a number (e.g.
"Recording1") that's very long (hundreds of seconds.)